Ron McCoy July 31st, 2009
Here’s our top 10 reasons why we like the recently announced Yahoo-Microsoft search partnership:
10. Gives health care reform and the beer summit some competition for attention in the media.
9. Provides a much needed new word for the Urban Dictionary (MicroHOO!).
8. Matt Cutts was running out of video topics.
7. All sites previously optimized for Yahoo and Bing now need to be optimized for MicroHOO!
6. There hasn’t been a decent anti-trust battle in years.
5. Anticipation of seeing ‘Powered by Bing’ on Yahoo search site.
4. We shorted Yahoo stock big time.
3. Provides leg up for Carol Bartz-lead hostile takeover of Microsoft.
2. Slows the torrential outpouring of ”innovation” coming from Yahoo.
And the #1 reason we like the Microsoft Yahoo deal:
1. Virtually ensures Bill Gates’ active return to MS to save the day when whole thing falls apart.
Affinity Track Internet Promotion | Denver-Boulder SEO
357 S. McCaslin Blvd.
Louisville, CO 80027